The AVR-X2400H 7.2 channel AV Surround Receiver delivers incredibly immersive surround sound, plenty of amplifier power and unparalleled music playback options, thanks to built-in HEOS technology.
- Enjoy an exceptional surround sound experience with the latest audio formats including Dolby Atmos and DTS:X. The AVR-X2400H’s 7 amplifier design means, you can run two dedicated overhead speakers in a 5.1.2 configuration.
Ready for The Future of Home Cinema.
- The AVR-X2400H’s advanced video section is fully compatible with HDMI latest specification and HDCP 2.2 specifications and prepared for any 4K Ultra HD source. High Dynamic Range (HDR), Dolby Vision compatibility and Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG, via firmware update) are also available.
Powerful 7.2 Channel Amp with Eco Mode.
- Featuring high current discrete power output devices on all channels, the AVR-X2400H delivers high power and is rated at 95 W per channel (8ohms, 20 Hz ~ 20kHz, 0.08% THD). There’s also an Auto Eco mode that adjusts the maximum power available according to the volume level as well as an on-screen Eco metre that lets you see the power consumption reduction in real time.
The Heart of Your Wireless Network.
- Every sound, all your music, controlled effortlessly. Full wireless connectivity is provided via both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth and Apple Airplay is supported. The built-in HEOS technology allows the AVR-X2400H to become the app-controlled heart of a whole-house wireless multi-room sound network.
Perfect Set-Up from The Start.
- The AVR-X2400H easily guides you through the set-up process to ensure the most accurate configuration. Optimize all settings for the best possible sound and video quality with your system from the get-go.
Sound in The Right Place.
- Feel every dimension in Dolby Atmos. Dolby Atmos transports you into the story with moving audio that flows all around you with breathtaking realism. Enjoy a 5.1 surround sound speaker system and 2 additional overhead speakers or 2 Dolby Atmos elevation speakers for the ultimate home theater experience - including Dolby Surround upmixer for legacy content.
Be Closer to The Action.
- DTS:X™ immersive audio places sound where it would occur naturally in space, creating a lifelike, multi-dimensional audio experience in the home. The improved immersion and heightened realism draw you into the world of your favorite movies. The included spatial remapping engine, DTS Neural:X™, gives your movie, game and music collections a new lease on life! DTS:X brings the theater home.
Futureproof in Every Way.
- All eight HDMI inputs and two HDMI outputs feature HDCP 2.2 compatibility and the latest HDMI specifications, including 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, High Dynamic Range (HDR) and 21:9 video, 3D, and BT.2020 pass-through support.
Breathe New Life into Legacy Sources.
- The AVR-X2400H owns an advanced video processor to upscale existing lower resolution video from DVDs or other digital sources to true 4K. Thanks to the two HDMI outputs, you can even connect a TV and a projector in parallel.
- Certified by the Imaging Science Foundation, the AVR-X2400H features a full suite of video calibration controls (for use by an ISF technician), along with ISF Day and ISF Night video modes.
Next Generation Video Formats.
- The AVR-X2400H supports High Dynamic Range (HDR) video format. It is even ready for Dolby Vision and HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma; via future firmware update). Dolby Vision transforms the viewing experiences with astonishing brightness, contrast, and color.
Measure Your Sound to Your Room.
- The AVR-X2400H features the Audyssey MultEQ XT room acoustic measurement system. With the supplied microphone, it exactly analyses each speaker's output to optimize each channel. With the additional Audyssey MultEQ Editor App (available for purchase), very advanced users can go even further "under the hood" if desired.
Unwire Your Sound.
- The AVR-X2400H is equipped with an advanced dual antenna system for robust and error-free streaming, featuring Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity as well as Apple's AirPlay.
Everything Under Control.
- With the "Denon 2016 AVR Remote" app you can control the receiver's operation and even control your Denon Blu-ray player. With the HEOS app you can easily command your multi-room streaming.
Choose Your Favorite Sources.
- Store your preferred set-up and sound mode for every source, so that you can access them quickly at the push of a button on the front panel and the remote control.
Powerful DSP Audio Processing.
- The AVR's DSP (Digital Sound Processor) chip features tremendous processing power with 4 300-MHz DSP cores that can process over 1 billion computations per second.
Enjoy Superb Audio Fidelity.
- The AVR-X2400H features high resolution audio decoding with multiple lossless file types including ALAC, FLAC and WAV at up to 24-bit/196-kHz along with compatibility for 2.8/5.6-MHz DSD files (DSD is the audio coding format of SACD).
Flexibile Zone Playback.
- With the AVR-X2400H it's possible to enjoy 5.1-channel surround in one room, while another 'zone' plays another source—such as CD or streaming audio.
Accurate Bass Anywhere.
- A single subwoofer can give an uneven bass response, with audible peaks and dips. The AVR-X2400H provides for two subwoofers to even out the low frequencies, for more accurate bass anywhere.
Get the Amazing. HEOS Experience.
- Enjoy your favorite music anywhere – and everywhere – around your home. Share music stored on your home network, Internet radio or streaming services with HEOS wireless speakers, or even other HEOS-capable receivers, throughout the house. Control it all with the free HEOS app. Enjoy music from TuneIn, Internet Radio and a wide range of streaming services including Pandora®, Spotify®, Amazon Prime Music, iHeartRadio, SiriusXM, Soundcloud®, Tidal, Napster or Deezer.
External Control and IP Control Capabilities.
- The AVR-X2400H is part of Denon's range of IN·Command series of custom integration friendly AV components, equipped with a range of features to provide enhanced control capabilities and compatibility with 3rd party and custom integration solutions.
- It can be set up and operated by a home computer on the network via IP control, either via wired LAN connection or Wi-Fi, and also features Control4 SDDP (Simple Device Detection Protocol) certification for quick and easy integration with Control4 home automation equipment. For direct connection to external home automation and control equipment, it's also equipped with an RS-232C serial port.
- For simpler integrated control set-ups, the AVR-X2400H features an IR (infrared) remote control input on the rear panel, allowing remote control compatibility with other components in your home theater system.
*Availability differs by area, subscription may be required.