The PB-2000 features a front-firing 4” high-flow port with inner/outer port flares for extremely controlled bass with palpable slam. Its Sledge STA-500D DSP amplifier includes specs and features normally found in subwoofers costing much more. Conservatively rated at a robust 500 watts RMS continuous and 1100 watts peak dynamic, the amplifier features a sophisticated DSP with an array of filters, volume, gain, and phase controls for fine-tuning performance.
At the heart of each subwoofer is a rigorously engineered 12” driver with dual high-grade ferrite magnets and FEA-optimized motor for distortion-free performance in any system. The PB-2000 is one of the best subwoofers for 5.1 home theater and all other surround sound systems.
Matched and maximized to its Sledge amplifier, it effortlessly delivers the STA-500D’s precision, dynamic flexibility and raw punch. The result: the driver delivers higher output, improved linearity and lower distortion. Which means loads of clean, precise, deep powerful bass for your movies and music.
- Computer FEA-optimized motor for even lower distortion.
- Heavy-duty voice coil for extreme power handling.
- Upgraded suspension for improved linearity and control.
- Lightweight aluminum cone delivers high efficiency.
- Rubber surround for excellent durability and long-life.
- Protective non-resonant steel mesh grille.
- Front-firing 12" driver.
- Frequency Response: 17-260 Hz ± 3 dB
- Rear-mounted amplifier.
- Screw-in rubber feet.
- Robust Medium Density Fiberboard(MDF) cabinet construction.
- Cabinet Dimensions: 20.9" (H) x 17.3" (W) x 23.2" (D) (without grille).
- Overall Dimensions: 20.9" (H) x 17.3" (W) x 25.4" (D) (with grille).
- Shipped Dimensions: 30" (H) x 23" (W) x 27" (D).