The Ultra Center anchors the front stage and immerses the listener in the cinema experience, effortlessly handling the most complex and dialogue-intensive scenes with stunning realism, room-filling presence and outstanding vocal reproduction and dialogue intelligibility. Available in premium-grade piano gloss black and real black oak veneer finishes and handsomely styled with a swept back profile and striking edge treatments, the Ultra Center will complement any high-end home theater.
Dramatic Styling Yields Sonic Benefits
The Ultra Center cabinet design yields numerous sonic benefits. The non-parallel cabinet panels reduce standing waves within the cabinet, effectively eliminating frequency response coloration. The wedge-shaped front baffle and flush-mounted drivers reduce edge diffraction and improved on-axis high frequency response. Even the grille design is FEA-optimized to maximize acoustic transparency.
1” Aluminum Dome Tweeter
- Utilizes an FEA-optimized diffuser which delivers a very open ‘airy’ presentation and extremely unveiled highs
- Delivers a sound stage so pure and free of artifacts that you'll swear the performers are in the room
4" Midrange Drivers
- Composite glass-fiber cone with excellent stiffness/mass ratio which improves sensitivity and maintains pistonic behavior well beyond the pass-band of the driver.
- Vented voice coil former to minimize air compression artifacts at high drive levels.
- Aluminum shorting ring to reduce gap inductance, lower distortion, and improve high frequency response.
- Cast aluminum basket to ensure precise alignment of critical components and enhance heat-sinking capacity.
- Long-stroke motor and suspension for low distortion and high output capability
- Heavy duty voice coil for enhanced power handling and thermal management
- Vented voice coil former to minimize air compression artifacts at high drive levels
- Aluminum shorting ring to reduce gap inductance, lower distortion, and improve high frequency response
- Dual gold-plated 5-way binding posts
- Dual 1.7" wide-flared rear-firing ports
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz - 32 kHz (± 3dB)
- Cloth grille with pin/cup retention system
- Elastomer stick-on bumper feet (adds 3mm to height)
- Cabinet Dimensions: 8.2” (H) x 22" (W) x 10.6” (D) (without grille)
- Overall Dimensions: 8.2” (H) x 22” (W) x 10.9” (D) (with grille)
- Shipped Dimensions: 14" (H) x 27" (W) x 15" (D