- If you’re impressed by elegantly restrained industrial design, the MM7025 is guaranteed to make a lasting – and very positive – impression. The subtly curved aluminum/glass resin front panel adds a sophisticated touch that complements any décor. The central porthole display reflects iconic Marantz designs of the past while it brings you an “at a glace” view of the amplifier’s operating status.
- Both single-ended RCA and balanced XLR inputs assure system compatibility regardless of your preamplifier or processor. For maximum flexibility, you can choose inputs independently for each channel.
- The MM7025’s heavy duty, gold-plated, four-way binding posts accept virtually any choice of loudspeaker cable
Your System, Your Way
- The MM7025 encourages various system configurations. Use one for dedicated two-channel listening, or use two to as zone amplifiers to power speakers in different rooms. Adding a new pair of loudspeakers to an existing home theater? – Get the most from your investment by adding an MM7025 as well. The exact configuration is up to you. Sound quality isn’t – it’s Marantz regardless of how you use this power amplifier.
Marantz Sound Quality
- The MM7025’s advanced technology serves all your listening needs. Current feedback circuits, also used in Marantz’s Reference Series amps, insure the purest sonic reproduction regardless of source. Another MM7025 virtue, and one directly traceable to its substantial current capability, is the control it establishes over difficult speakers to reproduce both dynamic musical peaks and whispered dialog without blemish.
The Power Supply
- As befits a Marantz amplifier, the high-capacity power supply begins with an oversized EI-core transformer feeding carefully chosen capacitors capable of storing 30,000 µF of energy. This combination instantaneously delivers peak power to all amplifier stages for distortion-free reproduction of the most complex sources.
- In the final amplification stage, specially selected LAPT Hyper-Power output transistors, originally selected for Reference Series use, deliver fortissimo and pianissimo passages with equal aplomb. To make sure they’re always operating at ideal temperatures, these transistors are mounted on a forced-air “thermal tunnel.”
Where Do I Put It?
- The MM7025 is less than 14” deep from front panel to rear speaker terminals. This lets you place the amplifier almost anywhere – in a cabinet or on a shelf. A detachable AC cord makes placement easy, even when there’s little room and you can even rack mount it with the optional rack mount kit RMK8754MSP.
Remote Control, Too
- You’ll find rear panel connections for a “flasher” input that conveys On/Off commands from an infrared (IR) remote controller. There’s a DC trigger input (and output) that lets you ”daisy chain” one or several MM7025s to turn on and off in synchronization with your preamplifer or surround processor. If you’re going to use the MM7025 with legacy Marantz products, there are RC-5 connectors to give you a level of operating convenience you might not have thought possible.
- Refined looks. Flexible connectivity. Superb sound quality. Convenient operation. Yes, these Marantz attributes come together in the MM7025 Stereo Power Amplifier.
- It is, as are all Marantz products, devoted to one goal – satisfying your desire for an exceptional listening experience.