The Reference R-115SW subwoofer is the perfect combination of power, sophisticated and heart-pounding bass. Packing a serious punch, the R-115SW will not only wake your neighbors, it'll piss them off. The way only Klipsch can.
- 15" spun-copper Cerametallic woofer
- All-digital amplifier delivers 800 watts of dynamic power
- Front-firing slot port with exclusive internal flare technology.
- L/R line-level/LFE RCA inputs for compatibility with most receivers
- For a simple wireless connection, add an optional Klipsch WA-2 Wireless Subwoofer Kit
- Dimensions: 21.5" H x 19.5" W x 22.3" D
- Brushed black polymer veneer cabinet with satin painted plinth
The R-115SW features a 15-inch spun-copper Cerametallic driver that is exceptionally light yet extremely rigid - providing remarkably low frequency response with minimal cone breakup and distortion. The front-firing slot port with proprietary internal geometry minimizes port noise for clean undistorted low frequencies. The built-in all-digital amplifier delivers ample power with high efficiency and true-to-source accuracy in reproduction.
Low pass crossover and phase control allows you to blend the subwoofer’s low-frequency tones with other Klipsch speakers as well as establish the ideal level of bass. For the greatest placement flexibility, add an optional Klipsch WA-2 Wireless Subwoofer Kit for a simple wireless connection.
The R-115SW is housed in a durable MDF cabinet and finished with a brushed black polymer veneer and satin painted MDF plinth. The front-mounted LED power indicator lets you know when the system is powered on or off.