Chest-thumping output and extreme low frequency extension with stunning refinement and musicality – reference subwoofer performance has never been available in this price range or from a cabinet of this size, ever. The SB-3000 features an all-new first ever 13-inch high-excursion SVS driver and 800 watts RMS, 2,500+ watts peak power Sledge amplifier with fully discrete MOSFET output. Its deep and thunderous low frequency output with revealing clarity and flawless tonal accuracy delights hardcore audiophiles and home theater fans alike. Measuring just over 15-inches cubed, the SB-3000 outperforms much larger subwoofers and takes command of a room sonically without taking over visually.
Reference Subwoofer Performance Hits New Lows.
Unheard of reference subwoofer performance for the price and also for its compact size differentiate the SB-3000 subwoofer from anything available. A sophisticated 800 watts RMS, 2,500+ watts peak power Sledge STA-800D2 DSP amplifier, innovative new 13-inch high-excursion SVS driver and an optimized sealed cabinet design take control of a room with deeper bass and higher output levels than what is typically possible from a relatively compact subwoofer. An ideal solution for reference bass in audiophile music systems or home theaters, the SB-3000 sets all performance benchmarks at its price and leaves larger and more expensive subs trembling in its wake.
Room-Shaking Power. Subterranean Extension. Uncompromising Sound Quality.
Featuring technology from the SVS 16-Ultra Series and 4000 Series, winners of nearly every industry and media award as the top subwoofers worldwide, the SB-3000 unleashes breathtaking output and extreme low frequency extension with pinpoint control and accuracy. The newest sealed cabinet SVS model combines the most sophisticated SVS subwoofer technology ever developed with trailblazing innovations to set a new standard for subwoofer performance based on price and cabinet size.
All New First Ever 13-inch High-Excursion SVS Driver – Iron Fist Inside a Velvet Glove.
Completely new 13-inch SVS driver delivers punishing levels of low frequency output, while maintaining crisp speed in transients by stopping and starting on a dime with pinpoint precision. An aluminum vented cone with exceptional stiffness to mass ratio and a proprietary injection molded extreme-excursion surround ensure flawless pistonic motion for pinpoint control and accuracy.
- Flat edge wound split-wind voice coil within the motor assembly provides effortless, on-demand power at the highest excursion levels, while reducing mass and improving overall driver efficiency. The result is room-shaking output with amazingly precise response when the music, movie or other content demands it most.
- Dual ferrite magnet motor assembly weighing nearly 25lbs generates massive amounts of current to produce extreme driver excursion with precise control for the deepest, most accurate and authoritative bass possible from a 13-inch driver.
- Lightweight and rigid aluminum vented cone with composite fiber dustcap generates massive output with pinpoint accurate frequency response.
- Long-throw parabolic surround and proprietary injection molded gasket ensure longevity and allow extreme excursion for room-energizing bass.
Sledge STA-800D2 Amplifier – Massive Power with Precise Control.
Conservatively rated at 800 watts RMS, 2,500+ watts peak power, the Sledge STA-800D2 amplifier maximizes the full potential of the 13-inch driver with effortless power and absolute control. The innovative design combines the efficiency of a Class D amplifier with the ability to move colossal amounts of current through the fully discrete MOSFETs for outstanding real-world subwoofer performance at all drive levels.
- High Current Output of Fully Discrete MOSFETs with Efficiency of Class D Amplifier allows the Sledge STA-800D2 amplifier to move massive amounts of current through the fully discrete MOSFETs enabling immense output with surgical precision.
- Sophisticated 50Mhz High Resolution Analog Devices Audio DSP is the most advanced digital processor ever used in a subwoofer and maintains pinpoint accuracy and pristine sound quality through advanced in-room tuning, optimized frequency response curves, powerful DSP controls and more.
SB-3000 Smartphone App – Easiest Way Ever to Manage Subwoofer DSP and Control.
3000 Series subwoofer app is the most convenient way ever to control volume, access multiple DSP functions and program custom presets for one-touch tuning optimized for music, movies, gaming, and more. Adjust crossover frequencies, a three-band parametric EQ, polarity, room gain and more, all from your favorite seat.
The SVS subwoofer app also allows advanced customization so you can name your subwoofer for easy preset switching, choose the subwoofer standby mode and reset the subwoofer to factory settings. Bluetooth connectivity allows full control, even when the subwoofer is out of sight and bi-directional feedback shows adjustments in real time on both the app and rear panel subwoofer interface.
- 3 custom presets can be saved for movies, music and more so you have one-touch tuning optimized for your listening preferences.
- 2-way feedback shows updates in real time on both the app and rear panel subwoofer interface.
- Connects via Bluetooth for convenient control even when subwoofer is out of sight.
- 3-band parametric EQ controller allows precise adjustments for frequency slope and Q factor down to the single Hz level with four different slopes, so users can improve performance by eliminating peaks, nulls and other room issues.
New Rear Panel Intelligent Control Interface (ICI).
Designed specifically for the 3000 Series Subwoofers, the first ever SVS Intelligent Control Interface (ICI) on the rear panel of the 3000 Series cabinets provide control options for the subwoofer’s most critical functions. Adjustments can be made for volume based on listening preferences and content to achieve full and balanced bass response.
Other features of the ICI include a low pass filter to ensure smooth sonic transitions and seamless blending with loudspeakers and phase control to shift timing of subwoofer output to align with main speakers or additional subwoofers.
Acoustically Inert and Rigidly Braced Sealed Cabinet Design.
Double-thick MDF front baffle and extensive internal bracing in the acoustically optimized SB-3000 Series cabinet create a resonance-free environment that serves as a blank canvas for uncompromised subwoofer performance. Acoustic insulation eliminates all coloration or resonance from the cabinet, even when the deepest low frequencies are played at reference volume. Includes protective, non-resonant steel mesh grille and custom elastomer feet for reducing noise artifacts within a room.
Inspired Engineering for Immensely Deep and Powerful Bass with Pinpoint Control and Accuracy.
The new SVS 3000 Series technology ecosystem features important breakthroughs from the 16-Ultra Series and 4000 Series, the most awarded subwoofers in existence. This technology joins with exclusive 3000 Series innovations to set a new standard for subwoofer performance value. More people than ever can now enjoy room-shaking bass below the threshold of human hearing with revealing clarity and pinpoint accurate frequency response.